It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
(female)

babyg9 HB User
i just had my period for two day then it stopped and the next day came lightly

i just had my period for two day then it stopped and the next day came lightly what does that mean?and now my stoach feels like theres something in there twisting and i've been tired and wanting to take naps and feels like my belly growing

Old 10-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
(female)

beige138 HB User
Re: i just had my period for two day then it stopped and the next day came lightly

You could be pregnant. I suggest taking a pregnancy test in the morning as soon as you wake up, and try to get a test that says you can take it up to 5 days sooner than your missed period since it can test a lower amount of hCG (the pregnancy hormone). If it is negative but the feeling continues, go to your ob/gyn, you may have an ovarian cyst. I've had 2 ruptured ones and one that just resolved on its own, and what your describing is what I felt before the cyst ruputred. I don't mean to alarm you about the cyst. If it is a cyst, your doctor can simply put you on b/c pills to help dissovle it. Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2009, 05:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

estria HB Userestria HB Userestria HB Userestria HB User
Re: i just had my period for two day then it stopped and the next day came lightly

Hello,

How old are you ? How long have you been having your period ? Are you on the birth control pill ? or perhaps some other type of contraception that can cause this (IUD) ? How long is your period normally ? Have you by any chance had unprotected sex recently ? These are all important variables to consider in order to explain your symptoms.

The bigger belly may simply be bloating from your period. Try drinking mint and or cammomile tea to help with this. If the symptoms persists for a couple of weeks, go and see your doctor about this. Spotting at the end of your period is not unusual. It is your vagina cleaning out the last remains of your period. However, if you are experiencing symptoms that are not normal for you, it may be advisable to schedule an appointment with your doctor.

Take care of yourself.

Estria

Closed Thread