It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
(male)

AinSophAur33 HB User
large breasts, back problems...home remedies?

I have a young female friend who is quite short––five feet––with very large breasts far too big for her frame. It causes her constant back pain and impedes her ability to function normally. I'm a licensed masseur and I give her massages every day to help with the pain, but that's not going to help with developing spinal problems and the pain always comes back really quickly. She's very proud of her body and doesn't want reductive surgery, nor could she afford it in any case. Professional physical therapy is also out of the question due to finances.

What are some home solutions that I can refer her to or help with? Is there anything she can do in place of (or in conjunction with) massages to help even out her posture and decrease the pain, such as exercises or physical therapy routines?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: large breasts, back problems...home remedies?

A really good bra and really good posture are about it. Keep in mind that if it continues like this, she could develop other problems. And usually if the breasts are that large and cause other physical/medical issues, her insurance would pay for reduction.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread