It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2009, 06:50 AM   #1
(male)

Sr482 HB User
Worried.....

In August my GF and I had an incident occur and to be on the safe side, just in case, we took a plan b. Her periods are usually regular on the 1sr of each month. Septembers period came a week later on the 7th or 8th ( bc of plan b I assume) and ended around the 14th. We had sex shortly after and condom broke, but I did not ejaculate in her (not sure how long we had sex after condom broke). It's now the 15th and no period. It's two weeks after her period would normally start and 1 week after last month ( after plan b).

She has taken FOUR preg tests and all negative. One on the 8th, 12th, 14th(came from drs office), and on the morning of 15th ( since morning tests are better). Each time negative.

This is what's she's been experiencing:

having pains sharp shooting pains all on my stomach. My left hip will get a pain if I sit to long.

Also been experiencig some constipation.

No blood. Had that brown discharge that happen a couple weeks back after exercising and since then nothing. I think I've gain weight yes bc my pants are tighter but that's prob bc I'm eating more. And all so the tiredness I'm sleepy all the time. Even after my coffee.

I'll have horrible pain in my pelvic bone sometimes in my side yesterday I had it in my neck and my shoulder. Now I'm starting to feel it on my other shoulder. But it goes away after a min or so.

I had a lot of lower back pain the other day. And cramp and bloating felt likei was bout to start my period.

I have been getting chest pains that feel like somebody stabbing me internally. I am getting some clear, slimy discharge.

We really don't want her to be pregnant, but will be ok of that's the case. I'm just worried t might be something more serious if she's not.

I have insurance, but she doesn't.

Ty in advanced.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
(female)

Perifedup HB User
Re: Worried.....

First of all, after 4 pregnancy tests coming out negative, it would make sense that she is likely not pregnant since one of them alone is usually 97% accurate, let alone 4 of them.

However, one thing sticks in my mind here and it's one that perhaps, should be discussed with her doc. The pregnancy tests are coming back negative which means that there likely isn't an active pregnancy going on there BUT, the symptoms she has described can also be symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy (one that is in the fallopian tube rather than the uterus). The shoulder pain, the abdominal pain etc., can be signs of an ectopic pregancy. Of course, they can also be symptoms of a digestive problem such as constipation and she may simply be late due to worry (which is evident by the Plan B option and then, the 4 pregnancy tests ).

I say that if she feels worse, she should be seen by a doctor to see what is causing the discomfort as it could be gastrointestinal rather than gynecological. I also say that she needs to relax and just let her period come. It's like a pot that won't boil while you watch it....walk away and it'll boil! stress can throw off periods!

Let us know how she's doing. I highly doubt given all that you've both done that she is pregnant. But, ya might wanna check into some other methods of birth control other than just condoms since they can break or at least switch to a different brand and make sure that they are fitted properly. If she doesn't want to go to birth control pills, she can also insert some spermicidal foam (over the counter in any drugstore or Walmart) so that if the condom does break again, there is added insurance there if you know what I mean.

Let us know! I'm sure she'll be ok!

Closed Thread