It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
(female)

eermusic35 HB User
Having strange sharp pains in pelvic area, help!!

Hello, I'm a 35-year old woman who's never had children, any sort of surgery in my pelvic region, and a couple of months ago, I started having these weird sharp pains usually on the left side of my pelvic area. They will last for 1-2 seconds, but sometimes sharp enough to give me that "take your breath away" type of feeling. They're also never in the same exact place and they don't happen everyday. Sometimes I feel them lower, others more to the left, or even near the top - parallel to my belly button, and even on the right side on occasion. For some reason though, it's when they occur on the left side, I get all freaked out. They can happen when I'm just sitting down at the computer or when I'm laying down watching TV. Not experiencing any other symptoms - i.e. changes in menstrual cycle, nausea, fever, bleeding, etc. Anyway, it's really been bothering me and on my mind a lot. I feel as though I'm making things worse by constantly worrying and don't want this to interfere in my daily life anymore. I also believe the anticipation of feeling another jab of pain is also making my life miserable! It's really been getting me down, however I don't currently have health insurance or a full-time job to be able to cough up the cash to be able to get this checked out. So, I'm here today to see if any other women out there have gone through something similar and perhaps thoughts on what could be causing this. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any helpful feedback!!!! Many Thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread