It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
(female)

kez88 HB User
Really could use an opinion (or 10 lol)

I am so confused with my body right now.
I had sex with my ex on August 1 (unprotected, had just went of BC on the 4th of July). I freaked out, took a test on the 6 which was negative, on the 7th I got an unusualy light/short period (my periods before BC were outrageous), but other than that I didn't think anymore of it. Then on the 10 of Sept got another extreamly light period, so I decided to take another test which also turned out negative, again, didn't think anymore of it. Now this month I still havnt gotten my period, skeptically went out and wasted money on another test-negative of course- now I'm having all symptoms of a period with no show. The last time I had sex was that night, so I would be now 13 weeks along Definitely far enough to show a positive result. That being said, I dont think I kept the dip stick my "stream" for the full recommended 5 seconds. My biggest fear is that I am a) having a tubal pregnancy b) having one of those rare kooky "i didn't know..." situations or c) early menopause (I'm only 20 turning 21 in Feb) (I tend to be a really big worrier).
I honestly dont think I am pregnant. I'm really hoping its just my body readjusting (still?) from coming off the pill.

Any advice? I'm driving myself crazy!

Old 10-22-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

simplyheather HB User
Re: Really could use an opinion (or 10 lol)

Go to the doctor and they'll do a test, possibly even a blood test. Blood tests are very accurate. And if not pregnant, you may need a pelvic ultrasound to see what the problem is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread