It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
(female)

kmja HB User
Help? :/

Hi there.
I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything like this before or had any clue of what it could be. I know I should see a doctor but I can't until the start of November due to University commitments and travelling some days next week but today i've been getting really worried.

For the past 2 years or so i've had an irregular cycle. By irregular I mean not having one for months and then having one for about 8-10 days. Sometimes they could be really heavy and other times it would just be spotting for that length of time. Whether I had a period or not I'd always get the period pain at regular cycle times which has caused me a lot of stress every month and even though I knew I probably wouldn't have a period, I'd panic about being pregnant (even though I always use protection, you just help but panic, right?)

Anyway, for the last 6 weeks I've been feeling pretty run down and developed a flu with sore throat, cough and headaches. Along with this I also had a very sore stomach and bouts of diarrhea. Since that started 6 weeks ago I've also been on a period for 10 days then stopping for a couple of days and then it comes back but because of having this illness I didn't really take notice until about a week and a half ago when I finally got over the flu and was still left with severe stomach pain, diarrhea, headaches and of course, the period. I've noticed now that the period isn't a normal period. It's either really heavy and bright blood or no bleed at all but pink spotting and blood clots. It's been so bad today I've spent the day in tears with pain.

Does anyone have any clues about this? It's quite distressing especially since I have to travel this week coming when I'm feeling so bad.

Any help would be grateful

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread