It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
(female)

ChandlerCRISSX HB User
Question i'm really scared. i don't know what i have.

okay, so I've been sick for about 3 days now and i haven't gone to the doctor yet. my temp has ranged between 99 and 102 and i've been able to keep it down somewhat with ibuprofin. i have a shortness of breath so i cough a lot. my nose is stuffy and runny and decongestants don't seem to help that much. yesterday morning, i was shaving down there and i noticed red bumps on my labia. they are almost pimple like and they're pretty painful, almost to the point where it's uncomfortable to walk. i've put aloe on it but it doesn't tamp anything down. i'm still a virgin and my boyfriend has never even touched me down there so i don't think it could be an std. i have a reoccuring pain in my lower left side and i feel pretty weak. i have had chills and last night i woke up at two and was drenched in sweat. A couple of days ago I cut myself with a piece of broken glass and i noticed that was when all of this started happening. i am in the right state of mind, i was just depressed at that point but i'm sure that now you can hopefully tell that i am responsible. i don't know if that last bit of information was useful or not, just thought i'd mention everything. I don't know whether this is an std, the flu, or a mixture of things.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #2
(female)

Sisterwayne HB UserSisterwayne HB User
Re: i'm really scared. i don't know what i have.

Go to a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
(female)

paulcindy88 HB Userpaulcindy88 HB Userpaulcindy88 HB User

Could be a number of things, and maybe not all related. Could be from swine flu, to appendicitis, to a bacterial infection??

See a Dr.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
(female)

OlliesYaya HB User

Please go to the nearest urgent care clinic or your PCP. You really do need to be seen. Would hate for you to get worse by waiting. Even if you have to go to an ER (God forbid), please do it. Waiting won't help anything.

Best of luck

Last edited by OlliesYaya; 10-26-2009 at 03:15 AM.

Closed Thread