It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2009, 02:38 AM   #1
(female)

msboards2 HB User
Question Sorry if TMI -- Long, Bloody, Mucusy Stringy Thing from Vagina?

I lost a very long, bloody, mucusy stringy thing and have complex masses on my ovaries (one with adnexal ring/ring of fire sign). No periods in a long time. What all could be the reason for this mucus plug like thing -- other than m/c, infection, first period in ages (never started period after it), and a pregnant ladies' mucus plug?

FYI I am still trying to get my masses dx.

Snippet of masses:
Mass 1: Very small bit of blood in its hypoechoic area
Mass 2: Lots of blood in its hypoechoic area with Ring of Fire/Adnexal Ring sign.
Masses do not appear to be a big, black, empty sac.
Masses are appearently moving, since I feel baby-like movement (even on top of gas movements and are not muscle spams either).

Please feel free to also suggest possiblities for both the mucus plug like thing and the masses.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CaringMom HB User
Re: Sorry if TMI -- Long, Bloody, Mucusy Stringy Thing from Vagina?

Sorry, not a clue.
Except what you have already suggested; mucus plug. That's what it sounds like to me.
What does your doctor say? Have you been to the doctor? If not, I would highly suggest you have this checked out.
Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
(female)

msboards2 HB User
Re: Sorry if TMI -- Long, Bloody, Mucusy Stringy Thing from Vagina?

Thanks, CaringMom.

My doctors and ERs locally are useless. I finally got an u/s which finally shows my complex masses on my ovaries of some kind, and yet my doctors are still trying to put it all off onto my thyroid or "all in my head". I'm moving out-of-state to see at least decent doctors -- and a very good ER. We should be moved in a week from now. My daughter and I are doing all we can to fundraise enough money to cover the cost of transportation there, first doctor's visit with tests, first month's rental (going to stay in a cheap hotel), groceries for the month, et cetera, while I wait for my paycheck from my new additional job. I'm open to any suggestions.

The closest thing I'm finding to my symptoms and the masses is an ovarian pregnancy/twin pregnancy. It's been a year. Sadly, the ultrasound machine used to find those masses is so old, it doesn't even record video onto the machine's hard drive.

I would love to find something that would explain it all with a good outcome. It would be wonderful to find something to explain the mucusy plug like thingy and the movements.

Thanks,
msboards2

Thanks,
msboards2

Closed Thread