It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
(female)

stoopkid HB User
Vaginal Symptoms, not yeast infection, help :( (update: homekit urine test results)

Okay for months and months now, I have been having really bad symptoms down there. I will, on and off, have a really painful burning sensation when I pee, and a really uncomfortable feeling like I have to pee more, but can't. A lot of times, my urine will have a really strong odor, and I've noticed that it isn't linked to any particular food that I eat. Intercourse also becomes very painful, and some positions are unbearable. It will either burn badly or just straight up HURT, like jabbing pain. Lately I've noticed that uncomfortable urination is more linked to caffeinated products, which makes sense, but it wasn't always like that. And still, most women can drink coke or coffee without getting that feeling >:O

A few months ago I went to my gyno and she did a test, and it was negative for any std's or yeast infection/UTI. i've had both a yeast infection and a UTI in the past, and it's similar to those, so I was sure that would be it. I was leaning more towards yeast infection bc those are more tolerable to live with than a UTI, and obviously i've been dealing with it for a while. it's possible that could have tested for other things, because I told her what my symptoms were, so I'm sure she tested for whatever she thought was a possibility..

I really have no idea what it could be. I'm planning on going to a urologist, but I was curious if any of you have any thoughts. Thanks.

edit:

Okay my mom had a homekit urine test thing, here are the results:

for Leukocytes, I can't quite tell but it's either trace or small amounts

Nitrite is very pink,so it's totally positive

Urobilinogen seems to be negative

Protein is either negative or trace

pH is...6.0

Blood is moderate (the color is mostly dark green which indicates moderate, a bit of lighter green which indicates small)

Specific Gravity 1.030

Ketone is negative.. I think. It's hard to tell with these colors -.-

Bilirubin is..I guess large, the color doesnt really match but its more vivid than any of the other colors. I take birth control though so that could be the cause of this. I looked it up and apparently BC can increase this.

and Glucose is....Negative.

edit again lol: oh and I am a 19 year old female. If anyone can think of reasons that this could be happening that I haven't stated (like things that may be personal) just say them anyway, and if I have had it happen to me, I'll PM you about it.

Last edited by stoopkid; 10-29-2009 at 02:56 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread