It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
(female)

sillymonkey HB User
Bump, itch, painful "rock" sensation...no answers, are these related?

Okay,
I have posted a few times on here recently and appreciate the support I have received on those posts people could help me with. I am embarrassed I keep having things to come back and ask about but obviously I am looking for answers. I also hope that I might be able to offer someone else who might have similar symptoms some assurance that someone else is going through this and possibly give them the answers they are looking for.

I have no idea if any of these issues are related, but I feel like they must be.

Here's my nutshell:
- 1 yr/9mos ago: Found bump near clitoris and sort of ignored it.
- 1 yr/3mos ago: Guy I was messing around with noticed bump and brought to my attention.
- Immediately went to doctor to check this bump. Bump never itched, hurt, and there was never any discharge. Several docs checked it, said it was nothing to worry about, didn't need to remove it, but if I wanted to I could. These docs were sensitive to it's placement right near the clitoris and expressed caution regarding it's removal. I didn't do anything about it just then (no insurance, not feeling good about someone removing anything down there).
-1 yr/2mos ago: Began having itch problems and returned to a doc.
-I have had intermittent bouts with this itch ever since...some horrible, some just kind of annoying. No discharge, just itch. This has been happening on and off for over a year now with more recent ones being much less intense, but still there.
-Self-medicated/prescribed itch with Diflucan, and it doesn't work. Newest doc prescribed those ovule suppository thingies, which I have yet to use due to my period, and don't want to because I have heard awful stories about them online.
-I have gone to a few docs since all this began, regarding both the bump and the itch. No docs will even consider that the bump and the itch has anything to do with the other. No docs help the itch in any way. All docs say the same thing about the bump, but usually don't make me feel okay about their going in and slicing it off.
-I have had so many people checking me out down there in the past 2 years, you'd think I would have some answers/relief by now, but I do not.
-Newest doc scheduled appointment to remove bump though she gave same diagnosis as all other docs...nothing to worry about, needn't remove unless I wanted to. We are supposed to do that in a week.
-I have probably had 3/4 pap smears over the past 2 years now, one came up abnormal, but that was because I was ending my period and that can affect it. Then the MOST recent one just came up abnormal and I am seeing my doc about it this week (though I had just had sex about a day or 2 before, and think that could have been why).
-One new addition to my condition is this: Yesterday I noticed a sensation when I was peeing that felt like there was a small rock stuck in there that was slightly being pushed out when I peed or would bare down for a bowel movement. This "rock" hurts. It seemed to be getting worse up until this morning. I have no other symptoms of kidney stones, so I doubt that is what this is. My appointment is in 2 days, but if it gets any worse I may have to go to an ER. Honestly, I know I have felt something like this before...but only VERY fleetingly...and only during my period, usually in addition to horrible cramps...and while it is obviously noticeable, it has been so subtle and inconsistent that I haven't remembered to mention it at any of these visits.

If anyone has any similar stories/knowledge about any of this, please help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread