It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
(female)

truitjen HB User
Vaginal Cuts

Hi. I have had one long cut from my vagina all the way through my anus. I also have two small cuts on my vagina and other small cuts on my anus. I'm not really bleeding but i see a few spots of blood when i wipe. I can't go to the bathroom without crying. I have read it could be herpes but my mom says i would have actual sores. I'm only 18 and don't have any insurance. Please Help!

Old 11-24-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

coping63 HB User
Re: Vaginal Cuts

I know this is hard, but you are correct Herpes can present as Cuts or Sores or even just a bump, do you have any other symptoms? Fever Fatigue, swellon glands in the genital area, a headache that just stays with no relief even with meds.. As far as getting checked, you can go to any Free Health Center in your area, the only thing is if you have had the cuts for more then two days, it is hard to culture and get a good reading, blood test can also take up to four months to show it. I am so sorry you are going through this, I know the pain ! you can try if you want to soak in a luke warm bath with some baking soda, try taking some l-lysine 1000mg over the counter until you can be seen, it is helpful in regenerating the tissue growth, therefore speeding up the healing process, it is a herbal vit, so it will not harm you if it it turns out not to be herpes, my guess , only my opinon is it is a good possibilty, do you have any idea when you may have contracted it? Like I suggested any free clinic will see you, look in the phone directory or even go to the emercency room, they can't turn you away due to your health insur status or ability to pay.. I wish you the best.. If you have any other questions please I am here for you and so is everyone else... Keep me posted.. Coping

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread