It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
(female)

sndvsnlfe HB User
Leaking Urine

Hi, I need some help/advice PLEASE!! I was recently diagnosed with BV, and have been doing some different home remedies to try and help this situation. But I am also Leaking Urine. I feel like I am constantly leaking, and I know that this is different than the discharge caused from BV. It has a different odour, just like urine, but a bit stronger. I also have Rhuematoid Arthritus and wondering if any of this is related....Anyone know any ways to stop LEAKING URINE?!?!? I have wet all the time, and it is very difficult having a sex like with my BF.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY TIPS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
(female)

ReeNa8589 HB User
Re: Leaking Urine

I thought I had this too because my wet spot was at the top of my panties instead of where the discharge would come out, but I dont know if it was because I was lying down and it happened to travel up or what. I also have a strong odor and it smells like urine mixed with something else that I just cant figure out. I also was getting some very yellow dried up stuff in my pants so I dont know if it was pee leaking out or an infection. Man its hard being a woman

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
(female)

sndvsnlfe HB User

Hi ReeNa, thanks for replying. I also get the Yellow crusties from time to time. Its awkard every time I use the washroom because I always feel like im stiffing to figure out whats going on down there. Have you heard of using Hydrogen Peroxide? Ive heard this helps for BV, but no idea how to go about the leaking urine situation. I recently got tested for all STI's because originally I thought the BV was something else, clap, ghon, etc. Everything came back Negative, and my Dr. says everything seems to be 'normal' what ever that is?! Its been so long I dont know what my normal Vagina is like anymore. Anyways....If you ever come up with any tips, let me know...and I'll do the same. I'm going to try to HP douche if I can get the courage, but I'm not a fan of doing that As I hear its bad for the good bacteria. Thanks again. good luck with everything.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
(female)

ReeNa8589 HB User

sndvsnlfe

Yes I have considered it. lol. Just always particular about those things too and I have NEVER douched and I dont want too, but I was asking my husbands mom because she does EXTENSIVE research and she dont douche either because of the harmful effects, but did say it should be fine if only using it to get rid of infection. Then after that dont do it. see my thread...

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=724427

Closed Thread