It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
(female)

flavoria HB User
Having cramps 9 days after period!! Anyone help me?

I have cramps 9 days after my period was finished and back pain. What is wrong? It feels like Im going to start again on my period.

Old 12-18-2009, 06:52 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Altson HB User
Re: Cramps 9 days after period

Your body cycle fluctuates, especially under stress or illness, easy to have this time of year. You may be feeling ovulation itself or you may be having another short cycle. It could also have nothing to do with your girlie organs at all. Kidney infection, bladder infection, gallbladder problems, etc.

Give your Doctor a call to set your mind at ease.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2009, 05:47 AM   #3
(female)

flavoria HB User

Yes but the cramps stop for a few hours and start again. I'm not sure whats going on...

Old 12-19-2009, 05:54 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

It could be ovulation pain. Have you considered seeing a doctor about this? I get really bad ovulation pain and it's not consistent. It comes and goes for a few days.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:31 AM   #5
(female)

flavoria HB User

and now Im having sore breast but nothing else no cramps and also weird dreams! They make me cry! What could that be?

The Following User Says Thank You to flavoria For This Useful Post:
Art103 (09-16-2012)
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
(female)

DiscoChick HB User
Re: Having cramps 9 days after period!! Anyone help me?

I'm having the exact same problem now. My period came a week early and lasted 2.5 days! I usually go for 4-5 days. It was light the first day and medium the second morning and light by that night then gone the middle of the third day! Now, a week later, I have started having mild cramps again. Cramping after my period is not normal for me.They woke me up yesterday morning. I thought my period was about to come on. That was promptly followed by nausea(common nowadays). The cramps are sporadic and mild. I am not under any stress. I'm out of college for the holidays.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

zuzu23 HB User

For both of you, you need to be checked for pregnancy.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:57 AM   #8
(female)

flavoria HB User

I am suppose to get my period on the 4th.. The cramping has stopped but comes on ever now and then. I have been eating like crazy and did have sore breast but its not that bad now. I can barely feel anything.. I am originally 117 pounds and have been on the same eating habit forever and now I am getting a little bump around the naval area. What could that bee I wonder? Its not so much a bump as it looks like now just a little bulge.. Its been like this for a little while and my breast seem a little bigger.. I mean at least I notice it when Im looking in the mirror or holding them they feel heavy!

Old 12-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
(female)

DiscoChick HB User

I have taken three pregnancy tests over the last three minths. All were negative. The only other time I felt like this, I had a ruptured ovarian cyst...there are several HUGE differences: I am not in mind numbing pain, I have fluttering in my lower abdomen(did not have this with the cysts), and my nausea has not gone away. My nausea has restricted itself to when I drink coffee, if someone smells bad, or early in the morning. The cramps come more in the morning. My breasts hurt all the time. I do not want to be pregnant. I would much prefer to have another ruptured cyst. Sad, but I'm twenty-three years old and just broke up with my boyfriend.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

zuzu23 HB User

It's way too early to feel any fluttering down there, morning sickness is all times of day. It sounds like maybe another cyst? I'd go to the ob/gyn-he/she will be able to sort it all out for and discuss any options available to you.

Take care, kendra

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-01-2010 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Removed quote of the immediately preceding post. Please use Quick Reply instead of Quote Reply. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to zuzu23 For This Useful Post:
Art103 (09-16-2012)
Old 12-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

zuzu23 HB User

The bump would very likely be too early to be a pregnancy sign, it sounds more like an ovarian cyst that's large enough to swell that area. How long have your breasts been bigger? If you're pregnant, most women can't stand the touch of when they have to remove/put on their bra's and your nipples will feel like someone's slicing them wide open anytime your breasts get rubbed against something or touched in any way. Does this sound like what you're feeling? Would you even want to be pregnant?

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-01-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Removed quote. Please use Quick Reply instead of Quote Reply. Thanks.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:28 AM   #12
(female)

DiscoChick HB User

The fluttering started like two weeks ago. My periods have been light since September. I actually have another post on this website someplace trying to figure out why my belly button tingles/itches/hurts. Or maybe I asked about the hot flashes...I don't know. I have a lot of weird stuff going on with my body at the moment, but this is not another ovarian cyst. I was in constant pain...horrible pain. I even cried once, and I have a high pain threshold.

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-01-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Removed quote. Please use Quick Reply instead of Quote Reply. Thanks.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:09 AM   #13
Inactive
(female)

zuzu23 HB User

Ok if you got pg in August, you could feel fluttering now, but have you been tested for pg? Pg can account for a lot of weird symptoms for sure, but I doubt you've not been tested, and if you have very recently, then the ob/gyn needs to be pd a visit soon and you need to really be assertive and find out what's causing your troubling symptoms.

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-01-2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Removed quote. Please use Quick Reply instead of Quote Reply. Thanks.

Old 12-31-2009, 11:21 PM   #14
(female)

DiscoChick HB User
Talking Re: Having cramps 9 days after period!! Anyone help me?

I am in college with no income other than my parents (well, now my mom) and no insurance. I don't go to the doctor unless it is imperative. I've taken three tests at the clininc. I've taken three at home. All negative. The only reason I care about this is that I am diabetic and I can be kinda lazy when it comes to my eating habits. I would be willing to change if I knew I was pregnant. As is, I don't know, however, I have been eating healthier and trying to not be so clumsy around the house. I'll just live with whatever this is. My boob pain is annoying random and sharp or sore. Somebody help me with that.

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-01-2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Removed quote. Please use Quick Reply instead of Quote Reply. Thanks.

Closed Thread

Tags
cramps 9 days after period?, having cramps 9 days after period