It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
(female)

rissica HB User
Question Ovary Calcification

I was just told today that I have calcifications in my left ovary that was seen a few weeks ago in a CT and then again last week in an ultrasound. I was only told because I began asking yesterday for the results of the ultrasound. The nurse said that if I am feeling pain that they could refer me to a gyno. I am personally very angry with my doctor. They've known about whatever this is for several weeks. I had told the doctor that it has been hurting for over 6 months. I was wondering if anyone knows what calcifications of the ovary are and if it affects conception... any details would be helpful.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Breast Calcification jacal5 Cancer: Breast 1 01-25-2010 12:23 PM
Ovary Calcification and Follow up Oleander53 Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 5 05-07-2009 06:44 AM
Septated lesion on ovary?!?! Finallyy Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 6 09-30-2008 05:25 AM
Calcification on Condyle? gorgee TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 0 02-09-2008 06:45 AM
mild mitral valve leaflet thickening/calcification pistons22girl Heart Disorders 1 12-06-2007 01:18 PM

Tags
calcifications, ovary, ovary pain