It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #1
(female)

Tearful_Love HB User
Unhappy UTI for over a week... :(

So I've had what I believe is a UTI for a week. It started a bit after I had sex with my fiance; he got a little too rough and when I went to the bathroom after, it was really hurting. I thought it was just because he must have just hurt the g-spot area since it went away about two hours later. Basically my symptoms are/were, after emptying the last bit of urine in the bladder, it felt like I still had to go and there was a sharp pain what feels like the urethra, and as I go to empty the bladder every time it feels like I have to go; there's a sharp pain and burning.

The next evening it started up again and it has been since; which is a week now. I can't afford going to the Doctor's, as I don't have insurance. The only things that seem to help are heating pads, taking a nap, 2-3 Advils and hot showers.

My Mom suggested a Natural/Organic Antibiotic she took when she had to go to the dentist for a root canal and couldn't take the normal antibiotics the dentist gave her. She said it works.

I always drink Cranberry juice; that's the only juice I drink besides Orange, doesn't seem to help completely like it use to.

Also I use to ALWAYS get UTI's between the age of 15-17. I am 20 now. I was sexually active during those two years and I'm still with the guy I was sexually active with during that time. Don't know if that has anything to do with why I always got them but I was always put on Antibiotics.

The weird thing is; depending on the pain 2-3 advil helps and heat applied directly towards the vaginal area/opening help; so that tells me it could be inflamed. Which is really weird.

Any advice, help..etc? Besides telling me to go to the doctor..though I'm considering going to Planned Parenthood; hopefully they dont charge an arm and a leg.

EDIT: also earlier today my fiance and I had sex and we were doing it in missionary; I had to have him stop cause it hurt; like the gspot area. But last night we had sex but in doggy-style; and didn't hurt at all really. Could the g-spot be the cause?

Last edited by Tearful_Love; 02-05-2010 at 12:16 AM. Reason: update

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
(female)

SwtSimplicity HB User
Lightbulb Re: UTI for over a week... :(

There are supplements such as AZO that you can take which are said to help treat UTI's. You can probably shop around online for herbs or supplements specifically for UTI's. Meanwhile, you should go to a clinic .

Last edited by moderator2; 02-08-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: please try using the Quick Reply button instead of th Quote Reply button

Closed Thread