It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
(female)

MARINE MOM 09 HB User
Burning breast pain/painful lump

Lump in my right breast very painful with a burning sinsation radiating up to my under arm. Small lump in my under arm and pain goes into my arm and neck. The lump in my breast is quite large and it has caused my breast to look deformed. There are also times when the milk ducks are swollen and very visable to the outer skin on the breast. Which is also very painful along with the nipple. My bra irritates and causes more pain. I sometimes have to hold my breast to support it because it is in so much pain.

I am still waiting to get in to have a biopsy. They are saying that it is usauly not cancer if it is painful....But I don't know. I first noticed the lump and pain dec 09. and it has gotten so much larger and much more painful.

I have been so emotional over this. Has anyone else experianced this.....???? and what have you done about it....and the pain????

MARINE MOM 09

Old 10-01-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
(female)

nonan47 HB Usernonan47 HB User
Question Re: Burning breast pain/painful lump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE MOM 09 View Post
Lump in my right breast very painful with a burning sinsation radiating up to my under arm. Small lump in my under arm and pain goes into my arm and neck. The lump in my breast is quite large and it has caused my breast to look deformed. There are also times when the milk ducks are swollen and very visable to the outer skin on the breast. Which is also very painful along with the nipple. My bra irritates and causes more pain. I sometimes have to hold my breast to support it because it is in so much pain.

I am still waiting to get in to have a biopsy. They are saying that it is usauly not cancer if it is painful....But I don't know. I first noticed the lump and pain dec 09. and it has gotten so much larger and much more painful.

I have been so emotional over this. Has anyone else experianced this.....???? and what have you done about it....and the pain????

MARINE MOM 09

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
(female)

nonan47 HB Usernonan47 HB User
Re: Burning breast pain/painful lump

Hello there. I am curious what happened with your lump? I have a similar problem now but not near as severe. I plan on getting a mammogram asap which is waiting for insurance, but would really like to hear how your situation worked out.

Closed Thread