It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
(female)

pinkrobot HB User
urethral AND vaginal discharge?

I've been at a battle with a female problem for 2 years now, been treated for everything from yeast to BV to cervicitis to pH imbalance, tested negative for all STDs.

So my question is, what I've been thinking was heavy vaginal discharge all along may actually be a mix of vaginal and urethral discharge. I'm pretty sure it's coming from both places. I have no discomfort while I'm urinating, but the whole area down there is irritated.

What condition could I possibly have that includes BOTH urethral and vaginal discharge and irritation?

Old 02-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

amelillo13 HB User
Re: urethral AND vaginal discharge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkrobot View Post
I've been at a battle with a female problem for 2 years now, been treated for everything from yeast to BV to cervicitis to pH imbalance, tested negative for all STDs.

So my question is, what I've been thinking was heavy vaginal discharge all along may actually be a mix of vaginal and urethral discharge. I'm pretty sure it's coming from both places. I have no discomfort while I'm urinating, but the whole area down there is irritated.

What condition could I possibly have that includes BOTH urethral and vaginal discharge and irritation?

Have you ever been to a urologist for these problems or just a gyno? I suspect, much like me, that it's probably a combination of problems, not one particular thing that can be diagnosed, unfortunately. My doctors are now referring back to a prior 'diagnosis' for me of Desquamative Inflammatory Vaginitis, which translates to...they have no idea what the **** is going on and are done trying figure it out.

Anyway, when you are having the discharge, you can look and see which area it is coming from exactly. If anything is coming from the urethra you should probably see a urologist so he/she can check it out. Sorry I can't be of more help than that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread