It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
(female)

labeau HB User
Late Period.

My last period was 1/18/10, so i was supposed to get my period around the 18th of february, however it's now the 1st of march so i'm late. I have been extremely stressed. I found out i had sex on my ovulation day 2/1/10, and about a week after that i had pink spotting which i was thinking was implantation bleeding...so i was really stressed about that. Then i found out about 2 weeks ago i had an abnormal pap. I got a colposcopy last tuesday 2/23/10. I am also and was really really stressed about that. I am also in the process of moving out so i am also REALLY stressed about that. During the colposcopy i got 3 biopsies and 1 scraping so i got the monsol? solution. My vagina literally felt like it was glued shut so idk maybe that has to do with the late period too. I took 4 pregnancy tests (home tests) all saying negative. Could the late period be because i'm stressed? Or could i be pregnant. But can doctors detect pregnancy during a colpscopy? I did some research and i think the cervix changes colors correct? So wouldnt the dr be able to see that during my colposcopy? Or is it too early in pregnancy to detect the color changes?

Edit.
I also experienced RANDOM throwing up. Not sure what day but a couple weeks ago i was layin in bed and just randomly threw up. About a week later the same thing happend. I was fine before i threw up and i was fine after. It was totally random.

Last edited by labeau; 03-01-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User
Re: Late Period.

I dont know about the cervix changing color or anything like that. If that's the case, it may be to early. Did you mention to your doc that you may be pregnant? Aside from that, a missed period can sometimes just be due to stress, or it could indicate that you did not ovulate this month....which is kinda rare but it does happen, or you could in fact be pregnant. I once missed my period for 10 days. Tested negetive on all home pregnancy tests, but I was sure I was pregnant. Long story short, I wasnt. The pink spotting could have been implantation bleeding, or, if you had recently had sex it could have been a sign of a little trauma in there, or it could also be due to stress. If your really worried about this, go see a doc and get a blood test. They will be able to give you the results by the end of the day. Sometimes within the hour. In the meantime, just incase you are, avoid things that could be unhealthy such as alcohol, etc. I hope you get the results your looking for!
melissa

Closed Thread