It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
(female)

Basheeba girl HB User
Talking Hormone and Dizziness HELP!!

Hi, I'm newbie please help. I have been suffering of dizziness now off and on since last summer, I was feeling better for 6 months until last night and today, it struck me by surprise again. I noticed it normally after my menstrual cycle ends. I don't know what to do. There are times last year it lasted for 2 to three days and I could not go out shopping not even in a super market, I felt like I could fall over. What is out there that is of a natural help for me not conventional, don't want meds or surgery please. I need a good homeopathic doctor more likely a female referral that could guide me. And I forgot to leave out the reason no medication is that I'm very sensitive to meds I can't take cold meds they make my heart race. So with this said I want to try alternative supplements.

Thanks! to anyone that cares!!!

Old 03-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User
Re: Hormone and Dizziness HELP!!

Basheeba girl: First, go get your hormones checked. Hormones could be the cause. How old are you? If you're nearing menopause that could cause problems. Have your blood sugars checked too. Make sure you're not having hypoglycemia - low blood sugar. Dizziness is a side-effect. Estrogen dominance during menopause can cause it.
See an endocrinologist for the test and then find a more holistic doctor.

I ended up developing epilepsy because of menopause. The seizures were happening right before, during and after my cycle. They're not controlled. Meds don't work on them.

You could also be deficient in some vitamins like magnesium, B6, B12, and more. Also have your adrenals checked and your thyroid. You've got to do process of elimination.
Hopefully you have a good diet and exercise.

The supermarket could be making you dizzy because of the fluorescent lights. The triggers to the seizures I have is the lights, lack of sleep, stress, EMF's, noises and smells. Be careful if you're driving. You don't want to do what I did and crash my car. Not good!!! Now I'm off the road and homebound!!! Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
(female)

Basheeba girl HB User
Re: Hormone and Dizziness HELP!!

Hi Veteran! I just turned 46 and I only get like this after my period. I do exercise 3 to 4 times a week and eat very healthy. I get heart palpitations too. Funny my sister in-law has the same thing and it happened to her right after her last child 2 yrs ago. She would get so dizzy and until one day she actually fainted. She had a ct scan of her brain and she had to sleep in the hospital for these tests with big florescent lights, they found that she had all the signs of cells for epilepsy. But never had a seizure and still today never had one. But then they said she could well have vertigo. So things happen but we are not all the same. I believe mine is either a lack of nutrients or hormonal related. I feel out of my body not my self and feel tired. But I have been feeling so great up until last night and a little today. This premenopause really sucks! I will get my self checked out. I'm sorry to hear about you too. Hope you can get back on track.

Closed Thread