It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
(female)

Nina Borgmann HB User
Unhappy Waking up too early

This is my first post, I am 46 years old and desperate for help.
I have started waking up early in the morning with a weird humming feeling in my body, and my adrenaline is racing even though I feel really tired.I have also lost my appetite and quite a bit of weight. I also have got a funny "nothing" taste in my mouth plus a furry tongue. During the day I feel agitated and trembly. I also have palpitations and feel as if I just drunk a bucket of coffee, even though I don't touch the stuff. I don't know what is wrong with me, I had bloodtest for my hormones that came back as normal, but I feel far from normal. I tried Homeopathy and over the counter sleeping aids to no avail. Is it Perimenopause, and if so what can be done? I need sleep!

Last edited by mod-anon; 03-13-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Please post your question on one board only. This post will remain, but the others have been removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: Waking up too early

Go to an endocrinologist/or endo clinic and have your thyroid checked out. Regular doctors tend not to run all the tests they need to on the thyroid. The furry tongue suggests that you might be on some medicine that doesn't agree with you. could be just an over the counter or it could be prescribed but that is just a guess but if I were you I would start with a very good endocrinologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
(female)

relly HB User
Exclamation Re: Waking up too early

trust me you are not alone i have been up since 3 in the morning and my familey sleeps on .
and that feeling in you skin you get i no how you feel but pepoule who do not have our problem find it hard to understand .
i find i,m very lonley yet alot of pepoule love me i should have nothing but smiles but at times my bodies my jail .
i,m on all sorts of meds my son was born with heart problems and has had one big op and now another is needed because of my meds that i take for my illness .
i dont no i was meant to be helping you but i guees were in the same boat .

Old 03-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
(female)

rose4me HB Userrose4me HB User
Re: Waking up too early

possibly thyroid issues? parathyroid, hypoparathyroid, hyperparathyroid - at least one of those causes the racing heart -
Rose

Closed Thread