It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
(female)

lalala11 HB User
whats the chances?

I was given antibiotics on friday 5th march and this was the same day I took my last pill before the 7 day break. I thought these affected my pill but thedoctor said they don't usually and theres no proof that the specific one I was given does. on monday 8th I was with my boyfriend and he ejaculated on my anus. There was no penetration and he didn't touch me. I cleaned it up straight away. That night I couldn't sleep worrying so went to the doctor and he didn't feel there was a cause for concern as theres a slim chance when it happens outside. He also said providing ymy period started and was as normal then i'd be fine. That day tuesday 9th march my period started as normal and has been normal. However, i'm still worried I could be pregnant I think if my doctor was he'd have given me the morning after pill. Does anyone else think i'm worrying too much?

Old 03-14-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User
Re: whats the chances?

Yes I do think that you're worrying way too much. Since not only did you get your period but you also were on the last day of your pills and didn't have any sort of penetration your chances of being pregnant are nil. :0)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
What are the chances of getting pregnant? longingforhope Birth Control 0 04-19-2010 05:16 AM
Whats the law - aprn starts trouble meds stopped RxBoard1958 Pain Management 35 05-02-2009 08:33 PM
It's Official- I reherniated after micro-D--Whats next? marshrose Hernia 5 01-22-2009 02:10 PM
whats chances on becoming pregnant using withdraw method if he puts it srtaight cutevix22 Pregnancy-Teen 7 10-14-2007 04:05 PM
whats the chances? MyShallowHeart Sexual Health - Teens 5 02-11-2006 06:54 PM