It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
(male)

ken22 HB User
can you get pregnant if you have sex during an after your period

Can you get pregant if you have sex after your period

Old 03-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
(female)

kaymurphy5 HB User
Re: can you get pregnant if you have sex during an after your period

yes you can. you can even get pregnant while on your period. although you chances are much higher during ovulation, there is always a chance no matter where you are in the month.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
(female)

josy77 HB User

you can get pregnant at any time if you do not use contraception. Hope this helps.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User

A woman can conceive anytime thoughout her cycle depending on when ovulation occurs. The ova lives roughly 24-36-hours once released. Sperm, especially sperm that carries the "X" chromosome, can live up to 4-5 days inside the uterus and tubes. You can have sex on say Monday thinking you are safe and ovulate on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, your chances of getting pregnant are pretty good. Verry young woman tend to experience erratic ovulation and stress, some meds, the seasons all have an impact on your ovulatory cycle. The only fail safe, other than permanent sterilization, is use protection everytime, no exceptions!

Closed Thread