It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
(female)

DLW54 HB User
Post menopause and progesterone cream

I have been under alot of stress for quite a few years. The older I am getting I think it is worse. My periods stopped several yrs ago when my mother died. I was around 48 or so. But now that I am 54 I decided to try progesterone cream, natural. I had been having symptoms of low progesterone, fatigue, facial hair, dizzyness, insomnia etc. So I started using the cream three times a day for about 5 months. NOW I am having periods MONTHLY again. I have stopped the cream for the last five or so months. Still having regular light periods. I am freaking out. I do not have insurance to see a doctor. I did see a doctor about a yr ago and had an ultrasound which showed a small cyst in left ovary and a thickening of the uterine wall. Also have hx of fibroids. I have had three d and cs over the years and wonder if that could cause some scaring or the thickening of the uterine wall. I have no other symptoms other than the bleeding every month regular. Wonder if I really had not gone thru actual menopause but had stopped periods due to all the stress I had been under? Any comments? HELP?? Now I have also heard that progesterone can build up in your system and in your fat. I am def overweight also which does not help. Just wonder if anyone is having issues like this?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Progesterone cream side effect? odcdfm Menopause 3 04-26-2010 05:32 AM
Anyone experience NEW ovarian cysts and NEW fibroids after menopause? diane777 Menopause 7 02-03-2009 05:18 AM
I am in Post Menopause.. what do I do now? Tricia2007 Menopause 6 04-19-2008 12:16 AM
Can I Go into Menopause/Cease Periods When on Progesterne Cream? maggiecttr Menopause 1 02-05-2006 08:13 AM
menopause and weight gain Linma2428 Menopause 8 09-20-2005 06:01 PM