It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
(female)

morales25 HB User
Unhappy idk what to do ):

okay , well uhm lonq story short my boyfriend was datinq a qirl who had chlyamidia and he didnt realize he had it . then he started datinq me we've been havinq protected sex for the first month , we didnt use condoms or anythinq a few mnths later i find out he has it then i qo qet checked and i have it as well :[ this is soo depressinqq.!!! i never had an STD ever in my life :[!!! now by himm :[ uqh! i qot treated for it BUT NOW i have BV and a yeast infection and i didnt get my period on the 28th of march. do you think that the medications im taking for it is preventing me from getting it? PLEASE HELP? should i take a pregnancy test ? or wait a little while? i have no idea what im suppose to do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Altson HB User
Re: idk what to do ):

The teen pregnancy board or the STD board might give you better answers but good for you for trying to get it all figured out. If you can't talk to your parents, how about another adult friend? Your body goes through lots of changes, especially if you're stressed out, which can cause weird symptoms or missed periods.

Remember, every time you decide not to use a condom, you run the risk of an STD, no matter how "perfect and clean" you and the guy both think he is. It's absolutely never worth it.

You can also visit any planned parenthood office and they're super nice and will help you with the chlamydia and a pregnancy test and birth control. It's all very discreet.

Hang in there. Being sexually active comes with a lot of strings attached but can be just fine if you take care of yourself and set yourself up with what you need to be safe and happy first. Love yourself just as much as you want to love that other person.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread