It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
(female)

shazia HB User
my periods just stoped after having first sex!

my periods just stoped after having first sex with my bf.it was not long .and as we both were nerves.he bought me some conterceptive pills i took them after 24 hours of our sex .and still taking them .my periods date was 3 dayz after our sex but i didnt had them.i am so confused or i think its those pills which i aam taking .plz help me out.....does those pills work due to them my periods stoped or what plz help me out?

Last edited by shazia; 03-30-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: some additions

Old 03-30-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

curly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB User
Re: my periods just stoped after having first sex!

What???? I can't even understand your grammer so it is hard to help you. What do you mean your period just stopped? You mean you haven't gotten it? And how can your bf get you contraceptive pills (note the spelling)? Are you talking about the Plan B/ "Morning After Pill"?

I would suggest revising your post so that people can better understand what your situation is and are able to help. Punctuations also help.

Last edited by curly fry; 04-09-2010 at 12:03 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
(female)

shazia HB User

.it was not hard .the pills i took were famila 28 and still taking them.i did not have periods on the confirm date and i started taking the pills before my periods .i took the pills cause we both were in dought that somethings gone wrong .it can only b a dought hopefully .but for precautions i started taking those pills without any prescription.so now i dont even know that i am prgenent .if yes r those pills effective.why my periods stopped ?i was a vrgin before all that.now would u understand!

Old 03-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean either. I think your best bet at this point would be to go see a doctor. I don't know if you mean you were taking birth control pills after you had sex or if you took plan B. Either way taking something without a prescription isn't the best idea. Have you considered taking a pregnancy test as well?

Old 04-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
(female)

nshariq HB User

Shazia Jaan are you still reading this post?

Old 04-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

hotmama08 HB User

I think Shazia isnt from english speaking country so forgive her grammar. But I think I can understand what she was trying to saying. She wasnt taking a morning after pill or Plan B as what we call it. She took Famila-28, (a low dose contraceptive according to google that is widely used in Pakistan) after she had first time sexual intercourse. She doubts that she is pregnant but took the pill for extra protection. Most medicines in other countries can easily be obtained over the counter without prescription unlike in USA.
Her question was, is her period delayed due to possible pregnancy or due to taking the pill.

Shazia, I think it is most likely due to taking the pill. If this is your first time taking birth control, your body is reacting to it. But it can also be due to pregnancy so it is best to do a home pregnancy kit test, the one that you dip in your morning urine. Goodluck! next time use a condom.

Closed Thread