It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
(female)

Teacherie HB User
Question Stressed, missed period ?

Sorry if this is longÖ.!!

I stopped the pill at the beginning of November because my husband and I wanted to start trying for a baby. (I had been on the pill for almost 8 years.) My last normal period started on Jan. 4. I had weird spotting throughout Feb. Took two home tests and a blood test, all negative. I havenít spotting or anything since mid. Feb. Took two more tests, still negative. I tried to get another blood test, but the doctor wouldn't call in the order.

I canít get my doctorís office to answer any of my questions. Iíve been having issues with them since September. On March 25th, I arranged to go to a different doctorís (highly recommended by others), but the earliest appointment to meet with the doctor to discuss my history is May 10th. (I kinda have to wait until at least the end of April to go to the new doctor because my old office said preparing the file would take 30 days.)

So now Iím wondering why I havenít had a period since Feb. 15th. I was extremely stressed out during January and attributed that to my irregular in Feb. since the blood test was negative. Since then, life has been back to normal. How long should it take for my period to return to normal after being so stressed out in January? Is there anything I can do before I am able to talk to the doctors?

Closed Thread