It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
(female)

postmortemxx HB User
Chronic PID and Pregnancy??

Hello, first off I'd like to mention that I have been diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (a little over 2 years), and unfortunately have not been able to have any medical work done (besides massive trips to the ER) because of lack of insurance.

Anyways, I take the Ocella/Yasmin birth control, and those who take pills know the last week is usually a white pill, meaning the period is bound to come. I'm on the 3rd white pill, which is roughly around the time my period does begin. Well with having Chronic PID, I usually get a distinctive, familiar pain right around the time I get my period.

Strange thing is, I am having the usual, expected pain and the common symptoms, however I am not bleeding. My fiancee and I do not usually use protection, (considering I've been told pregnancy is very unlikely after the amount of time I've had the disorder, and that surgery is a possibility), but I am now nervous that I may be??

The most confusing part of this whole ordeal is that I am experiencing the more severe pain I feel every month around this time, but nothing else is happening.

I'm so confused and do not get insurance for another 2 weeks; does anyone have any advice or input?!

Thanks so much.

Closed Thread