It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
(female)

KB1988 HB User
Can you get pimples in the clitoris area?

Basically, i just went to the toilet and when i wiped myself i felt a bit of a sting, and i checked it out, and on the inside of my vaginal lip on the left, there is what i can only describe as a pimple like bump, with a slight yellow head on it.
Obviously i have not tried to pop it, but i did cause it to bleed when i wiped, its only spotting a little bit of blood but im worried its gonna cause an infection?

is it possible to get pimples in this particular place...and if it helps solve what it is....i should say it cant be a STD because ive never had sexual contact with anyone...

has anyone else had this before? im a little worried =(

Old 04-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #2
(female)

rainna HB User
Re: Can you get pimples in the clitoris area?

Yeah.... I have that occasionally too. Don't know what to do with it. It seems like sth goes with the period. I wonder if it has anything to do with my daily food? Anyone can help here???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

Yes they are quite common ...I can tell you what my friends do...squeeze the white part out and just be sure you keep the area cleaner with soap and water until healed which only takes a short time. If you have a bathtub soak in it will help warm up the area before squeezing it out. Since it is already open it shouldn't take much to squeeze it out. OR you don't have to do anything but now that it is open anyway it will probably get infected so might as well just get it all out. If you have some over the counter antibiotic ointment you can rub a little on it a couple times a day. Good luck.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User

ladies: I had this recently. I had one on my breast too. The one between my legs in the vaginal area I noticed after a long walk. I squeezed out the puss/fluid and put some peroxide on it and a bandaid. I asked my gyno about it and he said it could be caused from an ingrown hair. He said it wasn't bacterial vaginosis or an STD. I told him it was freaking me out because I was wondering if my husband was cheating on me!!! I'm also going through menopause and on some meds and wondered if that could be a culprit. He said no. Mine seemed to clear up. Just put the peroxide on it and maybe even some bacitracin with a bandaid. They are annoying because it's a sensitive area.

Closed Thread