It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
(female)

cmc306 HB User
bad stomach pains

i am currently experiencing stomach pains daily. they vary from light to cramps just like im on my period and last pretty much all day. i have about a week and a half before i am due for my next period (i am on birth control and sexually active). these pains have been going on for bout 2 weeks. i think its too soon to take a pregnancy test because i dont think it would be accurate. is there something else this probably can be? i know there may just not be a reason. i go to the bathroom regularly. i cannot afford to go to the doctor at the moment. i would really appreciate as many opinions as possible. thank you!

Old 04-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
(female)

zambuca HB User
Re: bad stomach pains

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmc306 View Post
i am currently experiencing stomach pains daily. they vary from light to cramps just like im on my period and last pretty much all day. i have about a week and a half before i am due for my next period (i am on birth control and sexually active). these pains have been going on for bout 2 weeks. i think its too soon to take a pregnancy test because i dont think it would be accurate. is there something else this probably can be? i know there may just not be a reason. i go to the bathroom regularly. i cannot afford to go to the doctor at the moment. i would really appreciate as many opinions as possible. thank you!
You could have a urine infection if the discomfort is down the side of your tummy, do you visit the bathroom more than usual? for a start I would try and drink plenty of fresh water at least 3litres a day see if you can flush away anything, this will help if you have cystitis. I wouldn't think you were pregnant if you are being sensible. Do you have any other symptoms, discharge ect.........drink plenty of water flush it out if you can.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
(female)

cmc306 HB User
Re: bad stomach pains

the thought of urine infection had escaped my mind thank you! everything i had read so far suggests pregnancy. i have had an infection before and it doesnt feel like that. although it was many years ago so. there is definitely discharge, more than usual. and i have not been using the restroom more than usual. the pain is in my lower belly same as when i am having menstral cramps. i will definitely try drinking more water.

Closed Thread