It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
(female)

bella2010 HB User
Yellow discharge

I have a yellow discharge which is there constant i have to wear a panti liner most of the time because the discharge usualy dries on my underwear and it looks like boogers...I went to my OBGYN .But he says noting is wrong...It doesnt have a smell and it doesnt itch....idk what to do..please help

Old 04-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
(female)

brosso HB User
Re: Yellow discharge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella2010 View Post
I have a yellow discharge which is there constant i have to wear a panti liner most of the time because the discharge usualy dries on my underwear and it looks like boogers...I went to my OBGYN .But he says noting is wrong...It doesnt have a smell and it doesnt itch....idk what to do..please help

Did your OBGYN just look under a microscope at the discharge or did he send out a culture? Did this excessive discharge just start or has it been going on and for how long?

If nothing was found, no yeast, no bacterial overgrowth, no fungi, no WBC, etc. then it probably isn't anything to worry about. The vagina cleans itself constantly and every woman is a little different with the amount. If you are taking birth control pills, that can mess with the amount of discharge you have.

Generally infections are accompanied by itching, redness/swelling, a smelly discharge or some other kind of irritation, but if you are not experiencing any of that, then I'm not sure =/

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: Yellow discharge

It is a normal discharge that most women have their entire life. Some women have more... some have less but it is always there.

Closed Thread