It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Hamilton92 HB UserHamilton92 HB User
Forcing water up your female parts during baths

I had heard that while your in the bath you can suck in your stomach muscles, forcing water up your female parts during a bath to help cleanse you out and get any bad bacteria out. Has anyone ever done this?
I did this tonight during my bath to get rid of any bacteria or maybe yeast infections I may have starting that could possibly cause my yeast infection. Now I feel really weird. I have a weird taste in my throat, could just be heartburn, and my stomach muscles are really sore. I've heard of air embolisms from forcing air up a womans parts but could I have done this with the bath water? My stomach just feels really weird and now I am scared after I've done this.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Forcing water up your female parts during baths

ewww ewww ewww! The idea of actually getting bath water - water I've been sitting in so it most likely has soap, dead skin and bacteria in it - in my vagina sounds pretty gross to me. Why would you want to introduce those elements into your vagina? Would you put it in your mouth?

Of course, if you're talking a freshly drawn bath that you haven't been in for more than a few seconds, then maybe. But still, the vagina is supposed to be self-cleaning. If there is something wrong with the natural pH balance, bathwater most likely isn't going to help.

As for if you've given yourself some kind of 'water embolism', probably not. It would have to get past your cervix and I'm pretty sure just sucking in your abdomen doesn't create enough force to do that.

I would suggest that if you really want to cleanse your vagina with water, you get a proper douche and use sterile water.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User
Re: Forcing water up your female parts during baths

Hamilton92: This is NOT a good idea. There's a reason why the vagina has the labia and muscles to close it. It's not supposed to be getting foreign elements in there. You'll end up with infections and disturb the PH balance in there. It's just like swimming in lakes and pools. It's not good to get chlorine or lake water in there. It's all full of chemicals. You need to call your doctor and have them check you out. You could also be damaging your internal organs with this. Please, Please, don't do this again!!! Yikes!

Closed Thread