It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
(female)

SpadeSkorpion HB User
Please Help Really Worried!!

Help please! Im 20 years old and very worried. I need help and advice im in what would be mid cycle and im having sharp pain in my uterus area, as well as back pain, and dark brown vaginal discharge, and head aches for the past 4 days and ive never had any of these things happen to me. Ive read everywhere that it can be ovulation related or implantation bleeding. But everything ive read is to brief and narrow they dont explain how long either can last, how to tell them apart, what is normal and what isn't. Im also sexual active and on birth control pills and I cant talk to my mom about it cause she will get angry with me over the last part. So since I cant talk to her I cant see a doctor to find out whats wrong, or whats going on, whats normal and not, none of that. Im afraid it really could be implantation bleeding or signs that something could be going wrong inside! Its scary not knowing whats going on and if any of this is normal or not. If anyone can please shed some light on what could be happening Iíd really, really appreciate it!

Sincerely Anonymous!

Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 AM   #2
(female)

SammiH HB User
Re: Please Help Really Worried!!

Go to see your doctor. It could simply be related to the birth control pill, as headaches, increase in discharge / change in colour can all be caused by that. It is best though to have a pelvic examination by your doctor to rule anything else out. As you are 20, you do not need to tell your mum about going to the doctor and they have to maintain patient confidentiality. Do you get your pills from a family planning clinic? If so, it may be worth telling them your symptoms and see what they say. Don't do nothing though - it needs to be investigated! Best wishes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread