It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2010, 05:43 AM   #1
(female)

ValerieBlue22 HB User
Self-inflicted vaginal fissure?

I am really upset right now :'( I've just noticed that I have urine issuing from my birth canal rather than my urinary canal. Apparently this can be caused by a tear in the tissue between the two canals.

I think this has been going on for about a month. Since I noticed some unpleasant odor a month ago, but I just bought vaginal wash and the odor went away so i forgot about it.

I've googled it and turns out the causes of this fissure are childbirth or sexual assault. I've been through neither of these things! I masturbate regularly but not so severely to cause pain or discomfort. I hardly ever use a ***** but apparently hardly ever is enough.

I'm feeling really ashamed and embarrassed not only will i have to tell a doctor about this, but my mom will have to find out too since she'll pay for the doctor's visit.

I'm freaking out right now ( Is it possible to have done this to myself? Am I some sort of freak? Will a doctor understand?? How can I get this fixed?

Thanks in advance for any answers...

Old 05-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Numb_one HB User
Re: Self-inflicted vaginal fissure?

You shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed! Doctors will understand totally & that is why there is a name for what you have..... because it is not uncommon!

Whether or not masturbating has caused this, you may have just has a very weak wall inside to begin with so like you said 'hardly ever' might have been enough to cause it.

Maybe explain to your mum exactly what has happened & forwarn her that it is a sexual topic. That way she'll be more prepared. You may find that she is very supportive & that she too agrees that it's not anything to feel ashamed or embarrassed about.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread