It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
(female)

Stacybear HB User
Hard Fleshy Thing Passed Thru Vagina

Hi , i have polycystic ovarian syndrome and suffer from alot of the symptoms of the syndrome..including irregular,clotting, and painful periods. I started my period about 5 days ago now and this morning when i went to the toilet and before flushng i nticed this thing floating there , my curiosity got the better of me so i fished it out, it had two almost pointy fleshy ends and in the middle was kinda blue and purple looking to touch it was very hard almost muscle like(or as i would imagine a muscle to look like) it was about 3 quarters of an inch long. I keep thinking miscarriage but my fiance has had a vesectomy and it is pretty hard fr me to get preggerz anyway because of the cysts so i aint sure wat to think of it, is it a cyst i have passed? tbh its freaking me out a litte because i have had alot of clotting and fleshy type things but never anything like this... i would be very grateful if you could give me your opinions thanx in advance x

Old 05-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Hard Fleshy Thing Passed Thru Vagina

wow that sounds unusual and kinda scary!
did you save it? I might have saved it in a jar and brought it to the doctors office to see what they thought.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
(female)

Stacybear HB User

i did save it , then i flushed it before my fiance and his kids came home cos i didnt have anything appropriate to save it in ...i should have and im kicking myself now because it is gna bother me not knowing what it was

Old 05-09-2010, 05:30 AM   #4
(female)

SwtSimplicity HB User

That is not normal for sure. Clots shouldn't be that big, if that was a clot. You need to get examined by a gynecologist if you haven't already. It could have to do with your PCOS.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:10 AM   #5
(female)

Stacybear HB User

nah hun it wasnt a clot , i get cots allll the time this was solid and light pink and the centre of it was hardish and blue/purple, looked like a wrinky lil sack , was very odd as i said i get clots all the time, they are always dark in colour and can be even larger that this thing im talkin about ...jus not sure what it was xx

Old 09-05-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
(female)

sugargirl1989 HB User

i had a similar experience... passed a large pink fleshy mass. i thought it was a miscarriage b/c i was experiencing pregnancy symptoms but no miscarriage accounts matched what i experienced. now i'm thinking it may have been the entire lining of my uterus coming out in one piece? though i didn't find much information about that online.

pretty scared :/ i recommend what everyone is recommending to me – visit the gyno.

Closed Thread