It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #1
(female)

becca20 HB User
pregnant????

i was wondering if anyone can help me i had my last two periods on the 27th of february and then on the 29th of march. in april i missed my period(first missed period everrrr) and it still hasn't come. i felt cramping like sensations on the 27th of april and i thought i was going to get my period but i still haven't gotten it. i took a test at home on the 6th of may and got a negative but i thought i might have seen a very very very faint positive. i am wondering what anyone has to say for if the think i am pregnant. my nipples really hurt and i have to pee alot and my stomach looks like i am 5 months pregnant and this all happened since the first of may. i am not stressed or anything to make me miss my period everything is still the same. i feel sick alot and i am hungry and have cravings and i am short of breath when i walk for a while.(i have walked everywhere for the last year and i was never out of breath but now if i walk for 5 minutes i am out of breath) i hope somebody can help me figure this out since i need to kinda know if i am. we want kids but we werent reallly trying at all it just happened but i would love to have a baby. everyone seems to think i am but i need to get a positive to believe i am pregnant. plzzzz help me by telling me your thoughts on my situation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User
Re: pregnant????

My guess is you probably are. I would go for another test, or go to your dr. office to find out for sure. Good luck!
Melissa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

LauraLu HB UserLauraLu HB User

Why not take a digital that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant"? That way you won't have to play the guessing game. I took a First Response (test 6 days before your missed period) at 11 days past ovulation and got a VERY faint positive. So, being my neurotic self, I spent more $$$ for the digital brand and got a "pregnant."
If you still get a negative with that, then you're most likely not pregnant. The next step would most likely be a doctor's visit to check hormone levels and what not.
Good luck and keep us posted!

Old 05-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #4
(female)

becca20 HB User

i got some bleeding for the last four days but it mostly looked like slight pink water. is there any chance i still can be pregnant since my stomach is still hard and when i eat anything i feel really sick. everyone says i look pregnant and i eat all the time and am not sleeping well at night since i need to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes and i am very moody and i am always tired. and out of breath when i walk. still even knowing i got a little bleeding in the last four days. plzzzz reply quickly again so i can know what you think

Old 05-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

LauraLu HB UserLauraLu HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLu View Post
Why not take a digital that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant"? That way you won't have to play the guessing game. I took a First Response (test 6 days before your missed period) at 11 days past ovulation and got a VERY faint positive. So, being my neurotic self, I spent more $$$ for the digital brand and got a "pregnant."
If you still get a negative with that, then you're most likely not pregnant. The next step would most likely be a doctor's visit to check hormone levels and what not.
Good luck and keep us posted!
You need to take a test. That is the only way you will definitely know. Good luck!

Last edited by LauraLu; 05-16-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Closed Thread