It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
(female)

cindy25 HB User
Tampon & problem

Hello,

Recently I started using tampons and love the freedom but have been experiencing some problem as well.

1. Feel pressure on my uterus and it starts paining on both the sides (probably ovaries).
2. Feel a little headache
3. Pain in chest & legs, it feels like blood is clotting in my arteries of heart & legs.

Am new to tampons so I don't put it in for a long time just 1 or 2 hours, can't make up to 4 hours. For last 3 months, I have been using it only on first day and trying to get used to it and all the three times I felt the same.

So my concern is: Is it the way every women feels after using the tampon for the first time? Should I need to take care of anything else? Or will it be fine after regular use?

Old 05-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
(female)

BrooxBroox HB User
Re: Tampon & problem

It may be because I am a virgin, but the first time I tried to use tampons, there was lots of burning and pressure and I could never last more than an hour.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

chocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB Userchocolate29 HB User

I never use tampons. I've tried a few times, but they make me feel weird. I don't know if it's all in my head or what, but I do not like how they make me feel. I get to feeling a little nauseated, and I think I feel a weird pressure/pain in my abdomen. Like I said, it may just be in my head because the thought of having a stick'ish type thing sitting inside me like that doesn't fare to well with me. So, I just never wear them. I'm pretty sure it's a normal feeling what you're feeling.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
(female)

Tearful_Love HB User

I have never heard of that before, honestly. When I first used a tampon, I was a virgin and it hurt a lot, never felt comfortable to me and even tore my hymen because of it the first time. However, when I became sexually active with my fiance I could wear them without an issue.

Not saying to go and have sex just to wear them, but you may want to see a doctor about it if it doesnt go away or just stick to pads.

Closed Thread