It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
(female)

Corryne HB User
In Limbo :(

Hi, have been watching lots of topics for a while now, but havent had reason to post til now.

Today i am 9 days late for my period, i have been having cramps since before my first missed day and my boobs are slightly bigger and have had really sore nipples, since Saturday i have been random gagging! I wouldnt say i have nausea, just all of a sudden il heave to be sick for no apparent reason (have not actually been sick though)
I did a PT 24 hrs after i was due on and then again Yesterday morning...both negative
I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that urine and even blood tests are not always as sensitive as they need to be, so he said it may just be im late (normally always very regular) and i will come on at some point, but if i dont im to do another test on Monday and if its still negative to go back and see him.

Im so confused right now, my husband isnt aware of this as he is quite stressed with work right now and dont wont to needlessly add to his worries, my two best friends are both on holiday so have no one to discuss this with.

I dont know if im after advice or a sounding board!

BTW im 30 and DO want to be pregnant and had a miscarriage in March.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User
Re: In Limbo :(

Well there really isn't any advice in a situation like this. You allready know that it's both possible you are as well as possible that you are not. I cant imagine the not knowing and waiting for a whole week more. I believe, the most I was ever just late however, was 5 days. It may have been a day or two more, but 5 seems to stick in my head for some reason. I had cramps, but then again I did when I was actually pregnant too. I would like to encourage you to tell your husban though. Everybody is stressed out with something, but I imagine he still wants to be there for you. And who knows, even if your not, he might enjoy thinking about something other then his job for a while. Just a thought anyway. Or maybe you could call your mom, or if you have a sister or something? My family loves to be all nosey and they love it when I have a secret issue that we can all discuss for hours and hours until we are blue in the face. I shouldn't even say my family.....mostly my mother. lol. She's great though. Anyway, there has to be "SOMEBODY" you can talk to. I just feel so bad that you feel all alone right now!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread