It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
(female)

arfennell HB User
Become sick each month when i am on my prd

I am a 21 yr old and I have had my prd since i was 13. I recently since march get sick when i have my period. I get flu like symtoms. I get the chills, become lathargic and i just want to sleep, i also have these spells where i just want to throw up or i have diahrea. I get extremely weak to the point i cant take care of my son.

I have had 2 miscarriages ( both blighted ovums) and in between i had my son who is now 14 months. my last miscarriage was december 24th and 25th 2009. and in march my period finally got back on a semi predictable pattern starting every 1st of the month, it used to be the 13th or 14th,
Before my prd i get cramps in my back.

i just am worried about what could cause it any ideas. i would like to ask my dr about it.. but just help lol.. plz.

also when i was pregnant i was diagnosed with hpv and didnt know about it until november and they did another pap and it came back everything normal and no hpv is that possible?

Old 05-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
(female)

darkwater HB User
Re: Become sick each month when i am on my prd

I would investigate the possibility that you have endometriosis. I used to have similar symptoms and went for years with pain and no idea why it was so bad. You will probably have to have an outpatient procedure called a laparoscopy to be diagnosed, but it is very minor. That is all that comes to mind. Normal periods are not supposed to be painful. Women just grit their teeth and take it, but if you are in pain every month, you should not think of that as normal and investigate futher.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread