It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
(female)

lizzlefoss HB User
tons of symptoms..not answers. help!

hello everyone. My name is Liz. I am 22 years old and I have been struggling with tons of symptoms with no relief for the past 3 or 4 years. Here have been some problems:
1. had to have hymenectomy at age 15 2. recurring vaginitis 3. bacterial vaginosis off and on 4. yeast infections 4. tried getting pregnant for about a year, resulting in one miscarriage 7 weeks along 5. never have any energy (and I was a feisty one not too long ago) 6. bad anxiety 7. grind my teeth in my sleep 8. constipation 9. bloating and slight weight gain 10. shooting pains through my uterus or cervix which can be debilitating..almost went to the ER the other night..the pains were just as bad as my miscarriage 11. off and on anal itching 12. painful sex 12. shortness of breath after little activity 13. extremely rapid heart rate when drinking alcohol (usually around 120 bpm - 160 bpm)

I've had regular gyn apts..usually given metro gel, yeast infection meds, and now steriods. no treatments last long. I've had a halter monitor which only showed slight irregularity (apparently no concerns). I've had my thyroid checked and my blood sugar levels checked...I'm thinking of a few possibilities being endometriosis, IBS, and/or sleep disorders. I have an ultrasound in a couple days to see if they can find any irregularities.

As you can probably tell, I feel like an old bat at such a young age. Its really upsetting because I used to be known as the extremely energetic peppy girl. Does anyone have any advice?? Help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread