It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
(female)

asdfghjklx HB User
a lump, sore and swollen ): help anybody please?

i think this is in the right place but, basically me and my boyfriend got, well, physical for the first time just under a week ago, we didnt have full sex but he gave me oral and used his fingers a couple of times too, it was the first time for me, but ever since my clitoris has been pretty swollen and quite sensitive, i didnt think anything of it cause it was a bit rough but today iv noticed theres a sore which is swollen on the skin just inside of the crease of my thigh.. it feels like the kind of sore youd get if your shoes were rubbing or something and i wore a new pair of pants today that iv never worn before i dont know if these have irritated it or it was there already.. iv cleaned it and put some sudocreme on it but im getting kind of worried so any help you can give me would be helpful ):
from what iv read im scared it could be herpes or something but my boyfriend didnt have any cold sores when he did it.
just please someone give me some advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #2
(female)

makeitmine HB User
Re: a lump, sore and swollen ): help anybody please?

i think maybe you body may still be aroused from it. it sounds weird, but yeah. you may not feel that way, but your body may still be from it. just relax about it, and next time your with your boyfriend, tell him to be gentle.
the irritation might be from the way your underwear rubs on yout leg. or possibly your new jeans are tight right there, or the jeans and underwear wrinkled together & pinches your skin

Last edited by makeitmine; 06-10-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
(female)

bellagal HB User
Re: a lump, sore and swollen ): help anybody please?

hi there,you seem to have got yourself very worried.being intimate for the first time can be a worrying experiance esp after its all over.i remember that the clitoris is avery sensitive part of a female.you should buy some canasten cream it is for thrush but really does help to settle things back down again.if theres any burning or swelling on the vagina it can help with that too.its not for the inside tho only the outside..you can also get a pessery from the chemist or your doctor if you are sore inside or if you do have thrush.sometimes you can take an allergic reaction to your partners sperm and it can cause swelling or itch.i had this and i was too embaraced to go to my dr and suffered for about 6months,it put me off being intimate as i felt really uncomfortable afterwards.i was like you and even worried i might have something.myself and my partner eventually went to my gp and thats when we found out i was allergic to his sperm.there was no infection or anything else,so we left with a lot of info and i felt much more relaxed about going to well woman clinic in the future with any problems i was worring about.i know you dont have all these problems but i just thoght id add in the advice it might come in handy for you in the future.try the cream and i hope it helps,whetever you do dont ever use sudocream on your private parts its very painful.that type of cream is just too strong for your delicate flower haha..i hope this has helped and try to keep things gental at first till your both sure of what your body is able to cope with.dont be shy to go to well woman clinics as the staff there are very good and will put you at ease right away.good luck

Closed Thread