It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
(female)

cookiez28 HB User
Question help??

Hello, I'm 16 years old and I have missed 3 periods and I'm kinda freaking out I have never had intercorse but I do masturbate. I know that there is no way I could be pregnant because there are no corporal fluids involved. But is there a way I could be?? if I miss this months it will be 4
\

there is a lump on my stomach and it moves when I touch it maybe I'm just being paranoid but im scared to tell my mom. Her and I don't have very good communication thanks...

Old 06-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

shisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB Usershisslak HB User
Re: help??

cookiez28

How is your communication with your father? You do not need to go into details, just tell him that you need to make an appointment with the doctor and would he be willing to bring you.

You also may want to give you mother another chance, tell her that you have found a lump on you stomach that is bothering you and that you would like to go to the doctor and have it check out.

Good luck and let me know who you do.

Brenda

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
(female)

stillbright HB User

I agree with the poster above me that you should confide in your parents you feel the need to see a doctor, as you are having some issues that are causing you concern. You don't need to go into great detail; just tell them you are not feeling well and want to get checked out. Your doctor will be able to assess you and reassure you once you are in their care.

Try to stay calm and focused. It is easy to get upset and panic, but try to relax knowing that taking the right steps for yourself will lead you to a good outcome. Good luck, girl!

Bright

Old 06-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User

If there is NO possibility of your being pregnant, then you should have no worries telling one parent or another that you need to see a doctor- how can they be mad at you for having a health problem? A lump that moves down there, and the stopping of your period, could be a serious thing. You should see a doctor pronto.

Closed Thread