It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
(female)

usmcwife91 HB User
pregnancy scare too early...only 18 been married 7&1/2 months

Ok so me and my husband have always done great with either condoms or pulling out in enough time. One time in particular about two weeks ago,we were both exhausted and he didn't pull out in time. I immediately took the morning after pill and checked my calendar,of course I was planned to ovulate either that day or the next. Well I thought nothing of it because I took the pill. Well I noticed I started making more trips to the bathroom this past week. And yesterday,I saw a small amount of brownish clearish discharge in my undies once but that's it,and I'm not due to start till next week and my stomach has been cramping but I still haven't started. This morning I made burnt toast and I normally hate anything burnt. So any chance this is early pregnancy signs?

Old 06-23-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LauraLu HB UserLauraLu HB User
Re: pregnancy scare too early...only 18 been married 7&1/2 months

If you and your husband had sex two weeks ago around ovulation, then you are due to start your period now. If you are not supposed to get your period until next week, then it's way too early to have any symptoms. The brown discharge is probably a start to your period. This used to happen to me a few days before I would get mine. It's just old blood.

Last edited by LauraLu; 06-23-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
(female)

usmcwife91 HB User

I'm supposed to start the 28,the accident happened about ten days ago. The discharge isn't normal for me. Everytime I start its bright red and a lot more than what I saw yesterday.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:21 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User

If your having sex, even protected, even on the pill with condoms and anything else you can think of, it's possible. I'm pregnant and I was on the pill, and I never missed a day, so there you go. As far as being too young, well dont borrow trouble today. You may not be, and then again you may. Nobody here can tell you if in fact you are or aren't. However, I do know that with the morning after pill, it can cause all sorts of weird little things to happen that month. So it could be due to that. Good luck.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
(female)

jessluvsflowers HB User

I'm with the last person that poste. I took my pill exact same time every day and he wore a condom. course...the condom didn't contain spermacide...ugh...dumb us... but anyhow.. i'm pregnant.... i keep reading how like 1 in 1000 or 10 in 10000 women will get pregnant while on the pill and using the condom.... i don't believe there is safe sex anymore lol.

I wish you luck hun. just remember, you are married and i'm sure your husband will stand by your side no matter what happens. Babies aren't inconviences as much as society now days has painted them to be. They are blessings,its just sometimes they come at ....busy times.. lol. If you are, embrace that child...its your's and your husbands. created out of love.

I wish you all the best, and hope you get what you wish for.

Old 06-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

pppp HB User

I have a feeling you are pregnant. You may have had implantation bleeding. It sounds just like what happened to me. I got pregnant with my third while he was wearing a condom. It fell off but the condom had spermicide in it. Apparently the spermicide didn't work. It was a shock as the pregnancy was not planned but now I'm happy to have my baby girl.

Keep us updated!

Closed Thread