It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
(female)

penney123 HB User
please help in :(

oww god please help . . i need to know if ther eis any chance i could be pregnant. yesterday my boyfreind and i were fooling arounf in our underwear ad we were dry humping, he had to move away he said "just incase i come' so when he thought it was safe he came back, about 5 minutes later i saw a wet patch on my knickers about 2 inches from the vagina. he came in his underwear and it rubbed off on me . it was near my thigh... im so scared so i need to know if tomror i shoud go get emergency contra ception. 1 thing that may help is that i was wearing a sanitary towel as i was near the end of my period x x x x

Old 07-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: please help in :(

Chances are slim to none. Since you are fooling around unprotected, you need to educate yourself on what will and won't cause pregnancy. Or use some sort of protection at all times...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread