It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
(female)

suemac10 HB User
Vaginal burning and inflamation Please Help!!!

I have been experiencing vaginal burning/inflammation for the past 8 weeks. It first started out with vaginal discharge so I took diflucan. When that didnt work my family doctor had me come in and did an exam and said there was a lot of discharge and my urine looked bad on the ph strip. So he prescribed me cipro and flagyl pill. I took both but had to stop the flagyl because it gave me severe abdominal pain, chills, and blisters on my hands. When I finished the cipro the pain still did not go away so I went to my OBGYN. She precribed me Flagyl Cream. This did not work either. Next they did a culture and thought it might be ecoli but they weren't positive so they gave me Bactrum. I took this but it also made me sick (throwing up). I took most of the prescription all but 2 days. In the meantime I went to see my urologist because it hurt to pee mostly because the pee was touching the inflamed area of my vagina. She put me on Doxycycline because she thought it might be an STD. I only took 5 out of the 10days because the results came back negative. She also had me get a CAT-SCAN done and that was negative. I then went to another OBGYN and she did several cultures but these all came back negative. She prescribed me Diflucan 2 times a day for 7 days but this had no effect. She also gave me Lotrisone cream which gave me no relief. She then thought it might be Staph so she gave me Cephalexin 500g 3times a day for 10 days and Bactroban Cream for 14 days. Neither of these work or gave me any relief. I went back again and she still can't figure out what is wrong so she told me to try Premarin Cream and I have now finished that for 7 days and still the pain has not went away. The pain is actually getting worse and I have become very depressed. I also had a Cysto done through by Urologist and it showed that my bladder now is inflamed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread