It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
(female)

AnnaGG HB User
Unhappy I'm 14 days late!

Hi every one I am now 14 days late I got my last visit from AF on May the 27th, I am usually always on time same day every month. I was ovulating on the 9-11th of June, twelve days later I got a few drops of blood which I thought was my AF but it stopped. I was suppose to get my AF on June 27 or 28 which makes me 14 days late. I took a HPT on June 28th the day my AF was due but it came out "N" and another the day after and "N" again. As far as sympthoms go I don't think I have any, I have cramps that feel like AF is coming but no shows, I haven't been sleeping well at nights but during the day I feel a little tired. I have been very emotional for a few days, and three days ago I went and bought four dozen eggs, and I keep eating them, but I don't really have an appetite, and oh ya I feel really hot at times but that also happens to me when I am about to get AF! and also I had really bad cramps last night and yesterday and today I have been having clear white discharge like when I ovulate, which got me kind of down because I figure I'm not preg because I am ovulating : ( I haven't been under any stress or weight gain or loss, I am in a good shape and oh ya we have been trying to get preg. Can I be pregs? I really don't want to take another test just so it doesn't come out Neg! my husband is telling me he thinks I am pregs this time so I don't know any ideas? should I have already had symptoms by being two weeks late? or is it too early for symptoms and when do they begin? P.S this would be my second preg but I don't remember when I started to feel symptoms with my first it was four years ago.

Last edited by AnnaGG; 07-10-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
(female)

Basswife HB UserBasswife HB User
Re: I'm 14 days late!

OK so you can have a false negaive on a pregnancy test, but not a false positive, the test can fail to pick up the hormone in your body but once its found it its definate. (does that make sense) So my advice would be do another one. It may just not have picked up the hormone last time. Esp is you've been trying and the first symptom is no period! Every pregnacy is different so test is the only way

Old 07-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User
Re: I'm 14 days late!

Basswife is right, and not only that, but being pregnant means all sorts of fun changes in your discharge, appetite, and pretty much everything you can think of. I dont want to say for sure you are, but I would definately take another test. And with my past two pregnancies, there has been a lot of cramping in the beginning. I remember with my first, it seemed to allways happen right around the time I would have my period. Funny stuff your body does when pregnant. So yeah, take another test. Good luck!

Closed Thread