It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #1
(female)

snp11 HB User
don't know what's wrong

about 2 weeks ago (after intercourse 2 days before then) i felt vaginal itching and irritation upon urination along with a fever and muscle aches. i went to a clinic and took a std test (results not in for another week), uti test (negative), pregnancy test (negative) and pelvic exam. she didn't see any lesions or anything abnormal, just "a build-up of yeast and some bacteria". she gave me a dose of diflucan and it seemed to clear up. then i recently had intercourse again with my boyfriend, and about a day later, got the same symptoms (again std results not in yet, but we both got fully tested before being together 7 months ago. i tested negative for everything, and he was positive for HSV 1. he never knew he had this because he doesn't remember ever having a cold sore). again (yesterday) i went to a clinic (another clinic for a second opinion). again maybe just some yeast (another dose of diflucan). another pelvic exam was done and no abnormalties. last night a noticed very slight red spotting. i am two weeks out of period and take my bcp pills religiously, but i have started a different brand, so maybe this could be the cause of the spotting? anyway, i am really worried, i don't understand where the fever and muscle aches with the supposedly yeast infection could be coming from. i am anxious to get my std results back next week, but please any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
(female)

Tearful_Love HB User
Re: don't know what's wrong

He could be transferring something to you or he could be going too rough or bruising you while having sex. If nothing comes up, make sure you guys are both clean before sex, pee before-hand, use protection, and try going gentle. It could also be an allergic reaction to condoms if you use them. If you do a lot of G-spot stimulation, that could cause it to, in some ways.

When my fiance and myself use to do massive G-spot stimulation; including positions that hurt me after a while, I found myself getting pain like that, one time it led to a fever. I had UTI like symptoms.

Closed Thread