It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
(female)

BrittanyJenAnn HB User
Extrememly light period, nausea, dizzy... Help?

I'm frustrated and slightly annoyed... Since about Tuesday, I've had constant and bad nausea, at times it's so bad that just moving will set off another wave. I don't normally react badly to smells, but lately, just the smallest amount of a smell and I'll feel like I'm going to throw up.
I'm constantly dizzy, and it's driving me crazy. My entire sense of balance has been off, so I've been tripping/falling way more than I ever have.

And of course, to add to my list of problems, my period is acting very screwy. I'm mostly regular, it comes within a day or two of the time it came the month before, and it will always last 7 days. It will be very heavy for the first 5 days then slowly taper off. My period started last Thursday and was gone by Saturday. I didn't have the terrible cramps that I normally do, I had a little pain, and that was it.
Anybody know what is going on with my system? I've considered the idea that it could just be stress, but I'm not stressed about anything... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Old 08-31-2010, 04:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB User
Re: Extrememly light period, nausea, dizzy... Help?

are you sexually active? You could be pregnant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #3
(female)

BrittanyJenAnn HB User

Yes, I am sexually active, but I haven't done anything in about a month. Could it take that long for the symptoms of pregnancy to show up?

Old 09-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB User

yes, when was your last period and the last time you had sex? The aversions to smell is a major sign of pregnancy.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
(female)

BrittanyJenAnn HB User

The last time I had sex was about a month ago. I had my last real period right before then.
I've been having random stomach cramps lately, they don't last for more than a minute, but they come every now and then.

Closed Thread