It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
(female)

jade1804 HB User
Unhappy Irregular menstruation? Concern?

I am 28 years old now and I have had three kids, a few abortions and a few miscarry. I have two boys and a girl. I just recently had a baby. She is 8 months now, and my concern is I have had normal menstruations, but since I have had a major surgery in 2007 of pancreatitis, my menstruation has been acting up, sometimes I would miss a month... But since after I had my daughter, my menstruation has been weird... At the end of September of 2010 I have had prolonged menstruation and heavy ones at that... It would last about two weeks and a half and I have had lots of clotting.... I would have to change my pads every two to three hours and now at the beginning of October I am menstruating again. And It had stopped yesterday, but today October 5,2010 it has came back but very light.... I don't feel anything until the menstruating starts... Then I get very bad cramping sometimes on one side, usually my right side... I have a doctor appointment this week, but I am scared of the negative things that there could be a problem. And on top of that I have hepatitis B. I am so exhausted already and then the irregular menstruating is making me tired even more... What is going on with my menstruation?

Old 10-06-2010, 01:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User
Re: Irregular menstruation? Concern?

I am sorry for the hep b. Have you quit drinking? You could be experiencing the beginnings of menopause called peri-menopause. The other thing is a possible cyst on your ovary. How long have you had the hep b? I am a little concerned about that aspect. Are you sure you are not pregnant again? Sincerely, searchin Do you have cirrhosis? Also, if you do that could account for the heavy bleeding. Any stds? What was your mother's history?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2010, 01:13 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User
Re: Irregular menstruation? Concern?

I am sorry for the hep b. Have you quit drinking? You could be experiencing the beginnings of menopause called peri-menopause. The other thing is a possible cyst on your ovary. How long have you had the hep b? I am a little concerned about that aspect. Are you sure you are not pregnant again? Sincerely, searchin Do you have cirrhosis? Also, if you do that could account for the heavy bleeding. Any stds? What was your mother's history?

Closed Thread