It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2003, 12:57 AM   #1

lithium HB User
Implantation bleeding ?

Hey everyone. I have a question I really hope someone will be able to answer for me. Please bear with me as this might get a little confusing. I am just wondering if implantation bleeding hurts? I think that is what is happening to me, but it feels like cramps almost but a little worse. I am wondering if I could be pregnant. It seems with my past experiences I don't miss my periods, but have too many when I am pregnant. Let me explain. When I first believed myself to be pregnant the first time, I tested about 3 times and they all came back negative. It turns out that I miscarried and the tests were wrong the whole time. I also had my period the whole time I was pregnant that first time. Well, with the second time (no miscarriage that time), I had my period once at the beginning of the month, then at the end, making it twice in one month and I was pregnant (but did not find out til the next month w/a test that finally gave me accurate results) ... That is what is happening again. In December I had my period twice, the beginning and end of the month, and now I started bleeding again today! I am just wondering if this has happened to anybody and if I may just be experiencing implantation bleeding right now. I am so confused. Sorry again if that was confusing, but to anybody that understood what I wrote, please respond. Thanks in Advance.

Old 01-19-2003, 06:59 AM   #2

mrsblasalle HB User
Re: Implantation bleeding ?

Did you have a baby with second time? Lots of women do still see periods with pregnancy.I never did but my mom had a period for six months with me she actually went to doc for bleeding ulcer and was told she was six months pg.so you can bleed pg. Hope this helped good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2003, 07:12 AM   #3

mommynmichigan HB User

With my 1st pregnancy (14 1/2 years ago) I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 5 months pregnant. I had symptoms such as cramping, but didn't associate them as to being pregnant. My periods were much lighter ... but I still had them the whole time. The only reason I found out I was pregnant ... I went in for my yearly pap smear and lo and behold ... my family doctor told me that my uterus was extremely large and said that he was almost 100% positive I was carrying a child! Mind you though, I began showing symptoms a few weeks later, not fitting in jeans etc... but boy was I shocked .. so was hubby!

LOL, I still have ways of shocking him "TWINS in May"

Hope all works out in favor for you!

Old 01-20-2003, 08:15 PM   #4
Inactive

Autumn Angel HB User

Is there such a thing as implantation pain and bleeding?? I know a woman can get her period and still be pregnant thats forsure.

------------------
Cheers...Autumn
Female...42
TMJD...12 years
Anxiety/Panic Attacks (cured I hope)
Total Abdominal Hysterectomy due to endometrial bleeding after miscarriage (2002)
Hernia Repair(1998)
Apendectomy (infected) 1988
21 year old daughter born with Mullerian Aplasia
18 year old daughter bulimia survivor.
If I can help ANYONE with anything from a papercut to a life threatening illness, I will do my best just to be a friend. " A friend is someone who knows all your faults and loves you anyway".

Closed Thread