It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2001, 09:16 PM   #1

Markie HB User
Can early period mean miscarriage?

This month my period was a few days early and I am never early, (usually a 30-day cycle). The earliest is 28 days. This was the first time I got it on day 26. I have slight cramping in the pelvis and a couple of days prior to getting the period I have had sore, crampy legs and arms. I have a two-year old and my husband and I have been trying unsuccessfully for a second baby for months now. I am wondering if this is most likely a very early miscarriage that has occurred. I have one common cyst on each ovary and a spastic bladder and prone to urinary tract infections. The doctors think I have irritable bowel too. I have had a lot of pelvic and abdominal pain and discomfort for years and I am almost 29 years old. The only procedure I have not had is a laparoscopy but x-rays, ultrasounds, colonoscopy and physical examinations have shown nothing serious is wrong. Could a doctor please give an opinion?

Old 01-22-2001, 07:45 PM   #2

ruddfan HB User
Re: Can early period mean miscarriage?

I was 7 weeks pregnant and had some spotting for about 2 weeks. One day the spotting got heavier and I had a lot of cramping and pains, I starting losing blood clots and ended up losing the baby. The pain I had with the miscarriage was almost unbearable, but the pain did ease everytime I lost a clot. I have know people though, that have had bleeding during pregnancy had ended up having a very healthy baby.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread